вторник, 22 августа 2017 г.

Hello Birdie with Hero Arts

Hello my crafty friends!

Today I would like to share a CAS card with you created with a lovely stamp set from Hero Arts. I've had this set for a while, I just just couldn't make that birdie work for me (layered stamps), but since I have a stamp positioner now, it worked so well))) I'm happy with the result... So let's get to details...
Apart from the layered stamping I've applied some tumbled glass distress inks in the upper right corner, and a few enamel dots as additional accents.
Oh well, I really am in love with this cutie, it looks so realistic to me...
I would like to play in the following challenges with this card:
Thanks so much for stopping by and for your comments! Have a wonderful day!

9 комментариев:

  1. Классная открыточка!
    Приглашаю на конфетку у меня в бложике! :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Another lovely simple card entered, truly beautiful. Thanks for letting A2Z be part of your creative journey.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Love the colors you used for the bird! So realistic and pretty! Thanks for linking up to the A2Z August Challenge!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Oh this is really sweet!! Thanks so much for joining us at a2z.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. This is a very pretty card, I love the way you stamped the layering bird. He looks perfect! Thanks for playing along with us at A2Z!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Absolutely gorgeous clean and simple design! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the a2z Scrapbooking Blog's August "Bright & Beautiful" challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, a2z DT

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. your stamping is lovely, the bird looks so realistic! thanks for joining in at a2z!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. What wonderful colors. Yes, your bird turned out just beautiful. So glad you joined us at A2Z Xcrapbooking.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. The distress inked background really helps to make your beautiful bird pop. You really rocked the layering of the bird. Wonderful friendship card. So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
    Jaydee

    ОтветитьУдалить